Employee Enrichment Program
Pallet Service Corporation (PSC) Employee Enrichment Program are designed to inspire ongoing personal growth and enrichment in the lives of our employees at work and at home. Specific activities change regularly, but they are all intended to educate, train, support and recognize PSC’s employees.
PSC is committed to employee success. The company supports employee’s achievement through the commitment and engagement. The employee enrichment Program seek to support all employee success, by provided Program and resources.
Employee Recognition-Year of Service-Formal and Informal Recognition
Employee assistance-Champlain Services and Family Resources
As a workplace, PSC will:
- Continue to focus on ensuring that PSC is a destination workplace where every manager and supervisor actively participate in advancing employee success
- Continue to foster a culture that facilitates and recognizes employee success, provides opportunities for employees to develop management and leadership skills, and attends to succession planning
- Leverage technology to improve access to information and services through mobile and web interfaces, and utilize technology to streamline and automate business processes
- Continue efforts to attract a diverse managers and supervisors who work effectively with our diverse work force
- Maintain and grow the commitment to collaboration across plants and departments